Thursday, October 9, 2008

brand new office

Well Ash, here's my blog. I was going to blog anyway but I decided to read yours first and saw a challenge. Good thing I had something in mind. Not much of a blog but I wanted to show off our brand new office. We all worked so hard to get this office up and running. Everything that could go wrong did go wrong. We have had trouble with our phones for over a week now and they still aren't fixed. Numerous things have gone wrong but soon (I hope) things will be better. I didn't go to the mountains this weekend like I was supposed to do but I'm sure I will come up with another blog by the end of the weekend. Check out our 90 gallon bow front fish tank....and the murphy bed!!!!

waiting room


fish tank


This is Jimmy's murphy bed. Yes, that's right. A murphy bed. I have a boss that LOVES to sleep!!!


more of the waiting room



6 comments:

Ashley B said...

I get him wanting to sleep but does he sleep in his office?? That is funny-- thanks for bloggin' for me --even though you already were going to anyway :)

WV Girl said...

yes..he sleeps at lunch. He just pulls out the murphy bed and snores away...feeling refreshed and energized at 2:00.

WV Girl said...

By the way, what do you think of the office?

mindy said...

Hey you...sorry I was on the run when I saw you today. I'd waited about 2 hours too long to go potty!

WV Girl said...

That's ok. I'm glad you got to go. That could have been really bad!

Rebecca said...

Beautiful office!