Wednesday, December 24, 2008

Brrrrr! But I like it!!!!

The temperature got down to 9 degrees in Morgantown this weekend. When it gets that cold it doesn't matter. It all feels the same. Seeing some snow would have been nice but I only got to see a few flurries. We went to a family party at Paul's cousin's house. We had a good time. Kylie got to play with a few of her cousins and Spencer got to make lots of smiles and coos. I on the other hand ended up in Urgent Care due to a terrible sinus infection and I am still feeling the pain. I spent about 6 1/2 hours in bed on Sunday due to exhaustion, a clogged nose and very painful face. I didn't even know I had visitors. My poor mom and sister and her family have the vomiting sickness that's been going around. I got out of there just in time...although we already had it. Anyway... I was able to get a couple of good pictures with everything that went on.



No comments: