Friday, January 9, 2009

Cover your ears


Snoring makes my blood boil. I can't think straight. Nothing in this world gets my tail feathers in a ruffle like a snoring person...well Paul's snoring. It absolutely drives me bonkers. He makes the windows rattle. I should record it and let everyone hear it but he would kill me. My boss has heard him snore because of going on golf trips together and because of living together so he could tell you how bad it is. I think there should be some kind of contest for this. I wonder if he could win us some money for it. Then it might not seem so bad.

2 comments:

Ashley B said...

I don't even know how you can sleep-- it would keep me awake-- I would have to go to sleep first

WV Girl said...

I can't sleep...that's the problem. Even if I do go to sleep first, it is so loud it even makes the dogs in the neighborhood howl.