Friday, March 27, 2009

BAD BOY

Ok...so I couldn't find an appropriate picture to add so I'll just come out and tell you what a bad boy I have. I went to pick Spencer up at daycare the other day and one of his teachers told me a very funny story...not just funny but make you loose your breath from laughing kind of funny...at least for me it was. Spencer was crawling over to his teacher and tried to pull up to her in order to stand up. Well low and behold (no pun intended), her pants became low and held. Spencer grabbed on to her pants and pulled them down to her ankles! She was so embarrased. Luckily no one was around other than one other teacher and the other infants. Hee Hee...I hope this isn't the start of something...

1 comment:

Ashley B said...

Nice-- I need to talk to Paul about what he is teaching that boy