Thursday, March 5, 2009

Shamrock Shake!


Thank you, thank you, thank you. My growling to McDonald's has paid off. I so missed the Shamrock shake. I wrote to them quite a while ago asking them why I can't have my most favorite shake in the whole wide world. It came once last year during the Shrek movie. I have always had to go home to WV to get this wonderful shake...not a bad excuse to go, I might add. I can not wait to have one. I can taste it as I type. If there is one thing my family knows about me it is my love for this yummy shake. For all the southerners you have got to try it. It is a great way to welcome spring on its way! Yummy, yummy, yummy....

3 comments:

Ashley B said...

Just pretending I had one-- I mean not that I really did or anything-- like if I were to pretend to have one with you-- I mean not that I did-- I bet they were really really good.

Anonymous said...

haha it actually looks quite disgusting but I'm sure it tastes nothing like what it looks like!

mindy said...

Hey today is your day! Hope you had a shamrock shake on shamrock day. :)