Monday, November 24, 2008

Like mother like daughter








Well, another trip to WV just to see the snow. Kylie loved it. She thought it was soooo deep! (only a couple inches) But to her it was fantastic. I have to admit, even one little snow flurry gets my heart racing. We had a good time playing in the snow. We also captured some other pictures. Please note the "Croston" tee shirts. My sister even asked me where Croston University was. Mind you she's a high school principal. She was having a blond moment even though there's not a blond hair on her body, except for maybe one of mine that may have landed on her! Anyway it's not like my sister to be an airhead. She's under a lot a stress right now. Santa brought all of us a "Croston" tee for Christmas last year. Aren't they cute?




3 comments:

Ashley B said...

Good pictures-- looks like fun

Anonymous said...

haha Kylie thought the snow was deep! thats funny! We had some more snow today, but I was a work and I was a wreck driving home in it thinking the roads would be bad but if I didn't have to drive, I definitely would love it. And I still even wish for snow days even though I really would never get one because I can't tell you when the last WVU cancelled school and I would still have to go to work. oh well...

WV Girl said...

I am so glad my Caserbug made a comment to my blog. Thank you Caserbug. (She's my cousin and she and I as well as my kids all have the bug add on after our name.) It's nice to know someone out there reads it. (more than just my lovely little friends here in NC.) So come on, people, you all can comment. It's nice to hear from you. Just put a comment under anonymous if you don't have a sign in.