Saturday, September 13, 2008

Do I look like a grandma?


OK... so the other day I stop into Mindy's classroom just to say hello. That's all. I didn't want to interupt anything her class was doing. She very politely introduced me and of course, Spencer to her class, which I thought was very cool. Well this little girl blurts out, "Are you her Mama?" I thought she may have been mistaking Spencer for a girl so I said, "Well, I'm his Mama." She said, "No...hers," pointing to Mindy. I couldn't believe it. Well, when I glanced over at Mindy she happened to be grinning from ear to ear. And to add salt to the wound, she said, "Do you think she's my Mama?" The girl replied, "yep." Did she really find it necessary to ask that question again? I think not!!!! Well anyway, the situation was quite funny so I decided to take a poll on whether or not I look like Mindy's mother!!!! Please vote!!! I won't reveal the true ages but there is only a three year difference!!!!

8 comments:

Ashley B said...

I plead the fifth :)-- I could get in trouble either way I go with this one :) just kidding -- I think you both look like "purdy spring chickens" and just remember I am younger than both of you --still a funny story though :)

Ashley B said...

k just voted and I picked the retirement home because I thought that was pretty funny -- Granny C

mindy said...

By the title right about the picture, I thought you were asking if *I* looked like a grandma holding Spencer?! I was like, what the heck?! :) If it makes you feel better, I usually tell the kids I am 93 on my birthday each year and they don't even blink.

WV Girl said...

Gee... I wondered who voted that I look like Mindy's mom?????:)

Anonymous said...

Oh my...I am not even going there...I think Mindy is not a day over 21:-) Cute Story!!!!

Rebecca

Ashley B said...

Hey really liking the backround and look

mindy said...

hey...you traded pictures! thanks mom. :)

WV Girl said...

I'd do anything for my child!