Tuesday, September 9, 2008

The eyes have it


OK...Now I have seen it all. I am about to tell you something that has made me laugh all day long. Kim, a co-worker, told me she brought me something to try. Are you ready for this???? Rub-on eyeshadow!!!!! It was actually just like a rub on tattoo. It was on a plastic piece which resembled a cut out of eyeglasses. The eyeshadow was on this paper with three different shades. All I had to do was close my eye and rub it on my eyelid. Can you believe that? The kicker is that it actually worked!!!! It only took about 3 seconds to apply. I laughed and laughed about it. I laughed really hard...not to the point of peeing my pants like some of my weak bladdered friends....(I have a large bladder!)... but to the point that my cheeks hurt from smiling so much! This may be something that has been out for a while. I am not sure. It may be that I am just behind the times but this strikes me as hysterical!!! Christina, my other co-worker said they also have a press-on fingernail polish! Has anyone heard of these? The eyeshadow is an Avon product but I am not sure about the fingernail polish. Christina and I both tried the eyeshadow. We asked Dr. Wells if he'd like to try it but he declined. Bummer. Must not have been his shade! Just kidding. He was having a rough day and we thought we would try to cheer him up! Anyway, I thought this was very interesting. What will they think of next?

3 comments:

Ashley B said...

I think I need that eyeshadow that is genious-- and BTW they have had Lee Press on nails for decades-- you are really behind- HE HE HE

WV Girl said...

Well...for the record, I was referring to Lee Press On Nails. I was referring to press on POLISH!!! So there! HEE HEE!!

Ashley B said...

Man you are so easy-- I knew you weren't talking about the press on nails--but thanks for falling for it-- that is funny