Saturday, September 6, 2008

Hunk and Beauty

Today Kylie went to a birthday party at Kate's Skate for her friend Lucas. She had lots of fun. Her daddy actually got on some skates and stumbled...I mean skated around the rink. Actually he did a great job. I was afraid...very afraid to try it. Maybe I would have if no one else was in the place. Besides, someone had to watch over the baby, right? Anyway, Kylie had lots of fun at the party, especially since her Daddy took her around the rink. She didn't want to leave when it was over. But, because of me...the all of a sudden forgetful one... we had to leave because I (whom is always overly prepared) forgot the baby formula. I had anything else you could think of but not the formula. The poor child had to starve. Then we thought since we were going to Sam's to buy formula anyway we would just go straight there and feed him then. Well, they happened to be out of the kind we buy. What are the chances of that? So my poor baby had to starve even longer. I don't know what has gotten into me lately. I have been very forgetful all of a sudden. I even forgot Lucas's present and had to go back home and get it. I was going to write something else but I forgot what it was. Oh well, enjoy the pics!


The shirt says it all! Hee Hee.


Kylie's first day of first grade. Isn't she a beaut?



5 comments:

Ashley B said...

See Karma-- that's what it is-- remember how much I got picked on for forgetting Diapers?? Just remember to always be careful when you pick on me..

WV Girl said...

Well, if you'll recall that was my hubby picking on you...not me. You know I would never make fun of you for your faults!

mindy said...

You are still in the range of being able to blame it on a recent pregnancy. I believe that excuse is valid until the baby graduates- college. :)

WV Girl said...

Thank you. I needed to hear that...because I am positive there are many more crazy things to come my way.

Anonymous said...

Great job, Stacy. I am proud of your Blog. And ye those are some beautiful kids, I tell ya. Love you bunches

Priscilla